If you would like the money returned to you, please provide us with the following information on company-headed paper:
- Your Total Gas & Power account number, which can be found on your invoice.
- An up-to-date meter reading.
- Your bank details (bank name, account name, account number and sort code).
- A signature by a company director or a senior colleague, followed by their full name and position.
Scan and attach the above to the form on this page
Send it as a PDF attachment to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Refunds'
The process of refunding the credit on your account involves us investigating all past billing and transactions. Should this result in a change to the final balance, we will advise you accordingly.
- If your company has had a name change, please provide documents to prove this.
- If your company name does not match the account name on our records, you will not be able to claim the credit balance.
- If you would prefer a cheque, all cheques will be made payable to the account name held on our records and posted to the site or invoice address.
Once we have validated your refund, it may take up to 28 days for you to receive the funds.
* Mandatory fields